Event Industry Forum releases further funds
March 29, 2016 11:38 AM
The Event Industry Forum has made an extra 13,000 available in grants for projects that will benefit the events industry.
Made up of 28 trade bodies and similar organisations from across the industry, the Event Industry Forum meets twice a year to discuss issues. It also publishes The Purple Guide, the industry reference source for health, safety and welfare at music and other events.
The Forum is accepting applications for the extra funds by 29 April, with plans to announce successful bids in May. This new round of funding comes from sales of The Purple Guide, which the Forum took over in 2013. 10,400 has since been awarded in grants to projects ranging from student bursaries to research.
Applications for grants should be in writing and should include:
- The title of the project and a short description of it
- Details of the amount of funding being sought and specifically how it will be used
- Details of the overall project budget
- An explanation of how this project will benefit the events industry
- Timescales for delivery
- Contact details for further information
Applications should be kept to one page and should be sent to Jim Winship no later than Friday 29 April.