Hampton Court Palace Festival confirms headliners
March 21, 2016 11:28 AM
IMG and Historic Royal Palaces have jointly announced details of this summer's Hampton Court Palace Festival, from 8-23 June.
The 23-year old festival, which first took place in 1993, regularly attracts an audience of 3,000 per show.
Sir Tom Jones, Katherine Jenkins, George Benson, Van Morrison, Anastacia, Jools Holland, Caro Emerald and the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra have all been confirmed to headline the eight-date festival. IMG, who acquired PWR last year, will produce the entire event in the Tudor palace's open-air courtyard.
We are delighted to be working with the Historic Royal Palaces again on this fantastic festival with some of the world's greatest artists, said Stephen Flint Wood, senior vice president, IMG. Hampton Court Palace provides a magical and iconic setting and we look forward to welcoming festivalgoers this June.
Corporate hospitality and VIP packages are available for all eight dates, with all income raised from the festival including the fee for the venue hire going towards the conservation of the palace, public access and education activities.
We are very much looking forward to this year's Hampton Court Palace Festival, where we will welcome a host of world-renowned artists to perform in the courtyard of our magnificent venue, said Liz Young, head of events at Historic Royal Palaces. The festival has been taking place here for decades and we are excited to once again be working with IMG to make sure this year's event is a truly spectacular occasion.